Bella – sister of Maria
A WIA specific grant may be attached to the adoption of this child. The grant is in the amount of $2,500. Please talk to Kathy Junk about eligibility requirements.
Bella was born in December 2003.
AN UPDATE FROM JUNE 2017 SAYS:
The sisters are very beautiful, open, smart, inspiring, funny and charming. We are charmed by these 2 girls and believe they have a great potential for the future if they get adopted and are given the opportunity to be loved and supported by a loving family!
A REPORT FROM MARCH 2017 SAYS:
Bella develops well. She is joyful, sociable, and has good self-esteem.
● shows skills for good communication – talks clearly and understandable;
● takes participation in talk and conversation;
● works in a team;
● properly uses language meanings.
● recognizes teachers like authorities, implements their requirements, behaves well with her classmates
● she is able to communicate with peers and adults.
● she is accepted in the class collective
● she makes and keeps friendships;
● she resolves conflicts in non-forcible way;
● she behaves normally with peers and adults.
● she participates in group activities, in plot, competitive and symbol games
For more information, please contact: [email protected] You will be asked to complete a parent eligibility form before any file information can be released.
Grant funding available to qualifying families up to $2500
Please be aware that children on our waiting list may be under review by multiple families. Additionally, a child’s availability status may change on short notice. Please contact [email protected] for the most up-to-date status of a child.